Asbestos Testing in Melbourne
Existing Occupational Health and Safety regulations stipulate that materials in a workplace found to contain asbestos must be identified, and an asbestos register prepared for future reference. If you’re planning a complete renovation of the property and want to be certain that the premises is safe for complete overhaul, organise a comprehensive asbestos audit in Melbourne with an AMCOSH occupational hygienist today.
Asbestos Testing Services Available
When you contact AMCOSH for a comprehensive asbestos audit, we can provide the following services:
- Asbestos / hazardous materials audits and risk assessments
- Asbestos / hazardous materials identification
- Asbestos risk assessments
- Airborne fibre monitoring
- Development of Asbestos Risk Management Plans and remediation scope of works
- Supervising the removal of materials containing asbestos
- Providing Clearance Certificates after asbestos removal works
- Division 6 asbestos audits
- Division 5 asbestos audits
Asbestos Fibre Identification, NATA Accredited Laboratory
Testing for asbestos in bulk samples, soil and settled dust with AMCOSH is easy thanks to our NATA accredited laboratory. This affords us a quick turnaround time, with the ability to identify all common types of asbestos.
Legislation requires that all workplaces must identify, assess and control risks associated with asbestos. This requires an asbestos register which identifies the location, extent and condition of asbestos within the premises.
call us on 1300 622 494. to find out more about how an occupational hygienist can assist your company in the area of asbestos testing in Melbourne. In addition to asbestos auditing and related OHS services, AMCOSH can provide indoor air quality testing, hazardous substance risk assessments, mould assessments, OHS risk management, OHS training, and workplace noise assessment.