The OHS regulations 2017 require that the asbestos containing material in a workplace be identified and an asbestos register prepared. However, if you’re planning a complete renovation of the property and want to be certain that the premises is safe for complete overhaul, organise a comprehensive asbestos audit with an AMCOSH occupational hygienist today.
Services Available When Testing Asbestos
When you contact AMCOSH for a comprehensive asbestos audit, we can provide the following services:
- Asbestos / hazardous materials audits and risk assessments
- Asbestos / hazardous materials identification
- Asbestos risk assessments
- Airborne fibre monitoring
- Development of Asbestos Risk Management Plans and remediation scope of works
- Supervising the removal of asbestos containing materials
- Providing Clearance Certificates after asbestos removal works
- Division 6 asbestos audits
- Division 5 asbestos audits
Asbestos Fibre Identification, NATA Accredited Laboratory
Testing for asbestos in bulk samples, soil and settled dust with AMCOSH Pty Ltd is easy thanks to our NATA accredited laboratory. This affords us a quick turnaround time, with the ability to identify all common types of asbestos.
Legislation requires that all workplaces must identify, assess and control risks associated with asbestos. This requires an asbestos register which identifies the location, extent and condition of asbestos within the premises.
To find out more about how an occupational hygienist can assist your company in the area of asbestos, call us on 1300 622 494. In addition to asbestos related OHS services, AMCOSH Pty Ltd can provide indoor air quality testing, hazardous substance risk assessments, mould assessments, OHS risk management, OHS training, and workplace noise assessment.